Friday, September 4, 2009

OK I have been taking the Taxol treatments and feel that I have been doing very well. I have completed 5 Taxol treatments and I have 7 more to go. I am on a mission and have God along side of me! During the AC treatments I felt I was becoming very weak. I felt that this cancer beast was getting the best of me. I was loosing my grasp on who was going to win. You just don't know what kind of fight you are in until you are in for your life. Thank God I have alot of supporters and people praying for me. I believe this is what helped keep my head out of the toilet and not to give up.

I am so thankful for my parents who had to come home from Florida early in March and start this horrible journey with me. They BOTH have been with me at each treatment, they have seen their daughter at her absolute worst.

MY hubby and 3 awesome children have seen me at me worst and sometimes I feel, "On my death bed." This will be a time that I will always remember and I will often wonder "why me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment